We are fully aware of the new European Union Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (GDPR) and fully comply with the provisions of that Regulation. Visitor and buyer data is stored on trusted servers. If necessary, all collected data can be deleted.
We undertake not to use the e-mail addresses you have added to send promotional e-mails, except for direct marketing purposes, and when the website visitor subscribes to receive news to his / her e-mail. We undertake not to disclose any visitor and buyer data to third parties.
We have the right to partially or completely change the privacy conditions by notifying about it on the website www.vilniuskc.lt. If you use the website after changing these terms, we consider that you have agreed to the change.
If the website contains links to the websites of other companies, institutions, organizations or individuals, we are not responsible for the information or activities contained therein, as we do not maintain, control or represent those websites and individuals.
It is forbidden to use and distribute the textual and graphic information on the website on other websites, as well as in the media, without the written consent of our administration.
In order for the website to work purposefully, we run small data files, on the other hand – cookies on your devices. This is what most websites do.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your device when you visit our website. As a result, our website may “remember” your activities and actions and options for a period of time. Cookies can help collect statistics about website visitors and traffic.
Cookies are started to be saved only if you confirm your consent in the pop-up message of the website, with the button – I AGREE.
Cookies used on our website:
• Recognizes whether the same visitor has visited the site before.
• show if you have confirmed that cookies are initiated on your devices.
• a list of your viewed pages displayed to our system,
• offer you the content of our website based on what pages you have viewed in other windows or sections of the website.
• The customer’s online advertising based on the customer’s browsing history on the site.
• Record statistics on website traffic.
• Define your settings as a user of Google services.
If necessary, you can control or completely delete the cookies used by our website. More information is available at aboutcookies.org, allaboutcookies.org. You can also delete all cookies already on your computer, and set most browsers so that cookies are not completely initialized on your devices.
You can completely opt out of cookies from individual channel providers at the links below:
• https://adtarget.me/privacy.html (skyrius „How to Opt-Out of Adtarget.me Services?“